Monday, November 5, 2007

Luke Skywalker

As most of you know Todd is a HUGE star wars fan. He even claims we named Luke after Luke Skywalker, I however still claim it's from the Bible. Luke believes his daddy though and is very attached to Luke Skywalker. Yesterday after church Todd decided to put on "Return of the Jedi". The boys love watching movies downstairs. The entire movie every time Luke Skywalker was on the screen our Luke would say "it's me" or "he's going to kill me" or "i beat him" every time Luke Skywalker did anything. It was so funny. Poor Luke has had the line "Luke, I am your father" said to him so many times. Good thing he idolizes a Jedi Knight. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is it with these men being star wars obsessed? If Abigail was a boy, we were going to name her Anniken. It would have not been good at all though because with Anniken there is no catch phrase line like "Luke, I am your father." That is just classic.