
I decided that it would be fun to post random facts and lots of reasons why I completely love Todd for valentines day as well as some of my favorite pictures of him. What better way to remember why I love this man so much. So here are 100 things about Todd.
1. Todd David Johnson is his full name
2. He was born in Westminster, California
3. He is the oldest in his family and has 1 sister
4. His nickname is TJiddy
5. He’s a big Lakers fan
6. He really likes the Clippers too
7. He is a Taurus (born in May)
8. Our horoscope says we are a perfect match (Taurus and Virgo)
9. He is a bi-centennial baby (’76)
10. He is the sign of the Dragon on the Chinese Horoscope
11. We are also a perfect match on the Chinese horoscope (Dragon and Rat) – in case you were wondering why we are so perfect for each other :)
12. He loves rap music
13. He was a DJ in a band after his mission (Ebonics)
14. He served a mission in Brazil
15. He doesn’t speak Portuguese anymore
16. He likes to eat Brazilian food (especially Rodizio’s)
17. He’s a great public speaker
18. He still believes in the sock fairy (you know the one that magically picks up the socks you leave on the side of the bed, or around the house – washes them then puts them back in the drawer)
19. He loves in-n-out (double-double animal style)
20. He is consistent with what he eats at every restaurant we go to. You name the place and I can tell you exactly what he will order.
21. He hates tomatoes
22. Sometimes he forgets what he orders and I have to remind him
23. He has an arrowhead shaped birthmark on his stomach
24. He has the perfect amount of chest hair
25. He has a bald spot on the top of his head
26. His bald spot has no feeling – it doesn’t matter how hard I push on it he can’t feel it
27. He has big brown eyes (they have been called puppy dog eyes before)
28. He is a little over 6 feet tall
29. He has gorgeous legs (just ask Tanya)
30. He has a perfect round butt
31. He has a big broad chest
32. He can grow facial hair very fast and has lots of it
33. He has extremely strong toenails (they can break a pair of nail clippers if you aren’t careful)
34. He has a deviated septum and can’t breathe through his left nostril
35. Sometimes he snores if he is laying on his back and requires a good push to stop
36. He talks in his sleep (about computer languages, programs, computer games, etc)
37. He can sing really well although he shows this talent to very few
38. He has a ton of patience
39. He can put up with my many moods no problem
40. I have never heard him yell (except on the basketball court, but that doesn’t count)
41. He is a GREAT dad!
42. When he reads to the kids he has “voices” for all the characters
43. He beat Mario Galaxy Quest on the wii (which makes him the coolest dad around in my kids book)
44. He is also a professional tennis player and boxer on the wii (according to Tayson “Dad can beat all the chics”)
45. He said “I love you” first when we were dating
46. He kissed me first
47. He’s a really good kisser :)
48. He proposed to me on the beach in California
49. He has lost his wedding ring twice!
50. He has only kept 2 phones for longer than a 6 months without losing it for weeks at a time
51. He lost his wallet for 3 months once and found it in his volleyball shoes
52. He bites his nails (although he’s working on stopping)
53. He graduated from UVSC in Computer Science
54. He works as a computer programmer
55. He is one of the smartest people I know (and I know some smart people…i.e. Steve)
56. He is the funniest person I know
57. He makes me laugh everyday – that’s why I married him!
58. He loves to have his back scratched (and his arms, stomach, sides, etc)
59. He has to do a complete rotation every night when having his back scratched
60. He loves to play basketball
61. He loves to play volleyball
62. He likes to go to the theater (the real theater and the movie theater)
63. We have seen Les Mis, Phantom, Joseph, Miss Saigon and Wicked (twice)
64. On my first b-day we were together he gave me Les Mis tickets and I knew he was the man for me
65. He also gave me a Star Trek comic book on that b-day (because I always make fun of him for being a nerd)
66. Once he tried to breathe as fast as Shadow (our dog) once and couldn’t keep up
67. He thinks chicken is part of the vegetable food group
68. He ran 10 miles just to prove me wrong (after not running for over a year – I was impressed!)
69. He loves board games
70. I have only beat him twice at any board game (sequence and pay day)
71. He can do anything with a computer (and is the family “geek squad”)
72. He has a tuxedo t-shirt (but I’ve never actually seen him wear it)
73. He is an early adopter with all things technical
74. He owns more computer books than a small library
75. He loves Star Wars – especially Yoda
76. He would rather have red vines than twizzlers
77. He can’t shop at Wal-Mart without coming home with at least 10 extra items to every 1 item I have on the list (once he came home with 3 pair of nail clippers)
78. He is in charge of all vacuuming at home and does a great job with it
79. He has had cellulitis 3 times
80. He is a very hard worker and always puts in extra time to get the projects done
81. We met at work (set up by someone on his team)
82. He has developed great shopping skills over the years and bought me a great purse for my b-day without any help
83. He can make any joke funny (great delivery)
84. He is always the life of the party
85. He is a night owl (and rarely goes to bed before 2:00 am)
86. He’s never happy in the morning
87. He gives great hugs
88. He forgets everything – except his really hard passwords for some reason
89. He has never forgotten my b-day, our anniversary or valentine’s day
90. He is an Eagle Scout
91. He has needed stitches on almost every boy scout outing he has been on (including Philmont 5 years ago when he went as a leader with my dad and brothers)
92. Todd is very strong – he won the log throwing contest at Philmont
93. He is really into salt water fish and talks about it non-stop and recently bought his first one
94. He has competed in 2 triathlons and is signed up for another one this summer
95. He ran with me all the time when we were dating
96. He hasn’t run with me once since we tied the knot
97. He hates talking on the phone
98. He loves playing games on his phone though
99. He tells me he loves me every day
100. If you know Todd you love him!
Happy Valentines Day Todd. I love you!!!
5 comments:
Wow, that was fun to read. Thanks for the compliments. I wouldn't be half the man I am today without you though.
I agree with Todd. 101 should say "he has great taste in women!"
Those were fun facts to read. I didn't realize Todd could sing! Then again... I do remember the trio singing at I think it was JJ's farewell. Good times!
I always order the same things too. Why mess with a good thing?
Our hubbys have more in common than I realized. LG is on wedding band #5 and once lost his wallet for 2 weeks...but never considered it lost...he knew it would show up..in my glove compartment of the car that was at the shop...LG also graduated in CSIS from UVSC....very much a nerd!
He also has manly toenails, is patient, never screams, and has never ran with me since we got married! :)
What a GREAT idea! Cute, cute, cute! And he IS a great guy! (Great guy, great girl!)
Post a Comment