Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Piano Lessons


Luke decided he wanted to start piano lessons so we borrowed Steve & Christine's keyboard and Alex started teaching him lessons.  After 2 lessons Tayson decided he wanted to join in on the fun so they are both taking lessons now.  So far I haven't had to push too hard to get them to practice.  I guess since it's something they asked to do instead of forcing them to do it so that helps.  If they keep it up we are even going to buy a real piano.  And for our 2012 goals Todd, Tayson, Luke and I all have a goal to play specific songs on the piano. 

2 comments:

Jan said...

What are your songs?

Kathy said...

Todd wants to play the Maple Leaf Rag - simple version and I want to be able to play a few hymns for FHE. The boys don't have exact songs picked out they just want to be able to play a song on the piano.