For a few weeks Tayson has been trying to get me to take him to get his eyes checked again. Things kept coming up so we put it off over and over. Finally this week he said he had to go get them checked. So Tuesday night I packed all the kids up and we went to the mall - no doctor that night. UGH. So we went to 2 other places to see if he could do a walk-in appointment. No luck. So we scheduled an appointment for the next day and sure enough he needs glasses. He is a 0.75 on his left eye and 0.25 on his right and has a slight astigmatism. He picked his own glasses out and I'm pretty sure he looks even cuter than he did before. I even like his long messy hair-do with the glasses. He will get them in 1-2 weeks so he won't have them for the end of school - but at least we'll be ready for 5th grade :)
He got his eyes dilated and wanted me to take a picture of how huge his pupils were.
No comments:
Post a Comment