Saturday, May 4, 2013

St Charles Peeps

Laurel got married and instead of a traditional reception she threw an awesome party in the park.  I got to see so many of my friends from St. Charles.  These were the kids in my youth programs and high school.  The ones I went to seminary with, and young women's camp, youth conference and dances.  We were small in numbers but had some great times.   Laurel's dad was the bishop when I was a youth and he was there and came up to us and said how happy it made him to see us still friends and still in the church.  It really is amazing that you can go 20 years without seeing someone and you are still close and have tight bonds.  I love these people so much and they were great influences on my life. 


And we got to see Abe perform on stage with Jericho Road :)

No comments: