Friday, September 20, 2013

My Birthday

My birthday started with a run - lots of girls showed up so it was a blast.  Higgy even came and rode her bike with us.  And I got some sweet Halloween decorations as presents. I love Halloween so I might have been a little too excited about the skull!



Then because Todd was out of town the kids made my birthday pancakes before school.  The girls made the batter, I cooked them, Luke decorated them and Tayson lit the candle.  Talk about some sweet kids!!





Todd got home that afternoon and took the kids shopping for me.  Claire picked out plastic flip flops.  Sophie bought some crazy black & pink earrings and a shirt for me.  Then Todd made me wear them to the ward bar-b-que then out to Brick Oven for family dinner.





I am the luckiest gal alive to have these people who love me and spoil me every year. 

No comments: