Yesterday I had SEP's for both boys. I went to Luke's first and his teacher couldn't say enough about what a good kid he is and how smart he is and how cute he is. I must say I have to agree with her. His only problem is how excited he is to be at school in the morning - but once he settles in she said he's really good the rest of the time. He is reading at end of school level already, but he needs to work on creative writing and keep sharpening his math skills now.
Tayson's teacher said that he is good about 50% of the time (I actually think this might be an improvement over the last 2 years) and that he struggles with talking to his neighbors, focusing and staying on task. Not a big surprise there. However, he is reading great and doing well in math and is improving on his writing (penmanship and creativity). So far he is doing better than before and we will keep working with him on channeling his energy.
I am very happy as a mom that both of my kiddos are doing well in school and even though there are a few bumps in the road I can see how much they are learning and I am grateful that being talkative is the worst I have to deal with right now with my kids. I'm sure this will change as they get older but I'll keep my sweet and silly boys for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment