Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Facebook posts

Sophie is trying to figure out who she should marry. She just said "I hope he wears glasses and speaks Chinese - I understand Chinese"
She kills me!
 
Throwback Thursday. 20 years ago I got a part-time job at Nu Skin while going to BYU. Not only have I built my career here I met Todd here too. I have the best job for the best company ever. Thanks for 20 years Nu Skin. 
 
Today in church the kids all got to say what they are thankful for. Tayson: electronics and my puppy. Luke: Joseph Smith and pizza. Claire: my mom Sophie: my face.
 
Today I aged myself when I sang "choppin' broccoli" and no-one knew what I was talking about. Sad.
 
Eating out of my garden never gets old.
 
Sometimes I just need to take a deep breath and say "you got this girl".
Short sassy hair goes so well with the beautiful, sassy, executive I know. Anyone can wear long hair. Look at your friends. One of the things I so love about you is your willingness to be unique. Anyone can wear long hair. It takes someone special with a beautifully shaped head to wear short. Guess who gets noticed.
 
I love a good ground shaking thunder storm!!
 
Fireworks and dogs don't mix.
 
I managed to get a bit of an injury on my shoulder. Thank goodness I have access to an amazing chiropractor who knows that I hate not being able to workout. You're the best mom!

This just happened: "mom are you 65 or older?" - Luke. Ouch.
 
Tonight while cuddling and signing to Sophie she said "I'm not your baby cakes anymore I'm a tiny teenager". Ha ha. Love that girl.
 
Today I hit my goal weight! And no it wasn't to be "high school skinny" - if you knew me in high school you'll know why I would never want to be that size again. Ha. 
 
Spring is in full force here. It's still light outside and all the kids and neighbor kids are running around outside. I love this.
 
I hate daylight savings time.
 
What I do before leaving on a work trip: laundry, grocery shop, kids homework, 2 days of lunches packed, complete list of who goes where, arrange back up rides for the kids activities, iron shirts for church, pick up house, pack bags. When Todd leaves: pack bags. I am woman hear me roar!!
 
Today I met with Taysons teacher and he told me Tayson scored in the top 5 of the class on his interim math test. This is a BIG deal people 
 
Quote of the night: "I'm going to ban you from Pinterest so that we can have a nice calm holiday for once" - Todd

No comments: