Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Luana's Last Day

I can't believe 5 months is already over.  It seems like Luana just got here and she's already heading home.  We will miss her so much!  She fit in so well with our family and the kids and Todd and I just adore her.  Some of my favorite things are how obsessed she was with Rhianna - hilarious.  How she always said "menina" (girl) a million times in a sentence.  She always loved everything she saw "it's so beautiful" and she would pull out her camera to take a picture of the funniest things on the side of the road or of the moon.  Every day.  Her laugh was contagious and Luke said she had magic fingers and was the best at tickling.  She is so full of life and fun.  I am going to miss her so very much!

For her last dinner in Utah I asked her what she wanted to eat the most and she picked PF Changs.  She loves the Mongolian Beef there.



 She posted the cutest thing on facebook.



My last day here and so much to say! First at all, I wanna say THANK YOU for everything, you guys is the best host family ever , craziest, funniest and so many great things! I really enjoyed this experience that changed my life forever. I'm leaving, however It's not a farewell, but a SEE YOU GUYS SOON. I gonna miss you guys so much, you always will stay in my mind and my heart! I feel so happy, great, blessed, because you always make me feel like part of the family and like in home. I'll never forget my host sisters and brothers, Sophie ( Sophie Spanish), Claire ( calling me for play with her), Tayson and Luke ( teaching how swimming and with crazy games), you Kathy for be so nice, adorable, funny and so many things, you Todd for be so nice, " sometimes speaking Portuguese with me and forgetting some words" and funny too, for sure Lizzy ( always take my sandals and go outside kkk ) and Zeus for be so calm! Both Kathy's family and Todd's family is amazing! Everything in this experience was worth, met you guys, be with you guys! I'll come back and make sure that see you guys soon. May God bless you guys and I love you! *----*
 
And left us this note:

No comments: