Sunday, January 26, 2014
Quick trip to Vegas
I got a call on Wednesday from Danny that he was going to be made Bishop on Sunday. So we rearranged a few things, packed our bags and headed down to Vegas for a quick weekend trip. I am glad we were able to be there to support him as he takes on this new challenge and calling. Saturday night he had all his brothers (Steve, Todd, Chris, David, Trent, Mark, and Jeremy) along with my dad give him a "brothers blessing" to comfort him. I loved seeing all the boys using their priesthood and I could feel the spirit as they united together. Danny will be a great bishop. He will spend a lot of time on his knees and in the temple I'm sure. I look up to him so much and am so grateful for his spirit and for my testimony of the gospel. I am so grateful to be a part of such an amazing family and love that almost everyone was able to come down to support Danny in his newest adventure.
I even got to go running outside with Kami and Danny on Saturday. I love running in 50 degrees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment