Sunday, June 15, 2014
Father's Day
Today I am grateful to celebrate what an amazing father I have and what an amazing father my kids have. My kids are so lucky to have Todd as their dad. He loves them so much. Todd is willing to do anything for our family and is the rock that hold us together. When things get crazy he is steady. He is so much fun and loves to play with the kids. He loves the garden and anytime I can't find him he's out doing work to make the garden even better. He is always willing to go along with any crazy thing I come up with. We throw parties and play just dance - and he is right in the middle of it all never complaining.
I am also so very grateful for the dad I grew up with. Today in church they had us go around the room and say one thing about our fathers. It was so hard for me to pick one thing for my dad. I ended up chosing his unconditional love. He is the perfect example of loving people more than anything else. He loves his family and puts family before everything else. Things never matter as much as people to him. He loves without judging and has taught me so much about love. I am so grateful for his example and that I get to be his daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment