On a side note: So that I could enjoy the performance Timmy said he would keep Sophie. But he was watching David and Kami's boys so I just dropped her off at their brand new house for a little over an hour. She managed to dump a full and very big bottle of bubbles over on their carpet. That girl!!! Earlier in the day she also broke 2 ornaments and one of my Grandma Jo's Christmas decorations (it was only an ash tray ... but still it was my grandma's).
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Claire's Preschool Program
Claire's preschool put on a very cute Christmas program. They had lots of fun accessories (hats, noses, drum sticks, jingle bells, etc). She sang great and had fun. I let Tayson take the pictures - so there are lots of red eyes and a few crazy photos but he had fun being the paparazzi and I got to enjoy watching Claire sing.





On a side note: So that I could enjoy the performance Timmy said he would keep Sophie. But he was watching David and Kami's boys so I just dropped her off at their brand new house for a little over an hour. She managed to dump a full and very big bottle of bubbles over on their carpet. That girl!!! Earlier in the day she also broke 2 ornaments and one of my Grandma Jo's Christmas decorations (it was only an ash tray ... but still it was my grandma's).
On a side note: So that I could enjoy the performance Timmy said he would keep Sophie. But he was watching David and Kami's boys so I just dropped her off at their brand new house for a little over an hour. She managed to dump a full and very big bottle of bubbles over on their carpet. That girl!!! Earlier in the day she also broke 2 ornaments and one of my Grandma Jo's Christmas decorations (it was only an ash tray ... but still it was my grandma's).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment