Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First Day of Dance

Both of my girls are officially dancers. I am one happy mama. Sophie has been dying to be in dance since Claire's concert. When I told her she was going to start dance this week she said "I wear makeup?" I let her wear lip gloss. She loved her class and her teacher and was so dang cute when she was dancing. At the end they did a "free dance" part where the teacher turned on music and just told them to dance around. Sophie jumped out with her legs put both hands on her crotch, stuck her tongue out and was dancing like a crazy girl. I was a bit embarrassed that she pulled out her best Brittany Spears moves but sadly not surprised by it. She does funny stuff when we have dance parties at home and because the boys laugh so hard she keeps doing it. She is such a crack up.

No comments: