Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy 70th Birthday Dad!

We decided to go out to eat for my dad's birthday this year. He picked Rodizios so we left the little ones at home with babysitters and ate enough meat to feed a small village. It was fun hanging out just the adults. It was a little weird for me to be at Rodizio's without Todd though. He loves the Brazilian restaurants. At the end of dinner they came out and sang to my dad and he played the tambourine. It was classic. Then we picked up the kids and went to his house for presents, desert and to sing to him.






My mom bought my dad a 110 dirt bike for his birthday and they tried it out on some trails. They only crashed (or fell over) twice - not bad for a couple of senior citizens :) I love that my parents are still so active and having so much fun. I sure hope I can have as much fun as they do when I'm 70. I really do have the greatest dad ever and I am so glad that I live around the corner from him. He helps me out all the time, my kids adore him and we get to do fun stuff all the time together.

No comments: