Friday, June 10, 2011

The Beach

On Friday we decided to go the beach - it was the coldest day of the week but we didn't care because at least it wasn't snow!

The kids all ready for the beach waiting for the adults to get things ready
The water was freezing - but the boys didn't care and went out to play

Tayson boogie boarding

I love the sand on Luke's face

The kids worked hard with both Todd's to build a sand wall

Claire of course got bored playing with everyone else and found a spot all to herself

For my run I decided to run to the beach. I put it in map my run and it was 12 but I only wanted to go 9 so I had Todd drop me off at the intersection where it would have been 9. There was a nice long gradual hill the first 5 miles so I decided to take a gu at the light before the top of the hill. Once I crested the hill I saw the beach 2 blocks away. I guess it was 9 K not 9 miles. Oh well I ran along the beach path for a while and still got a good run in.

Look at Todd taking that wave!

You can tell it was pretty cold - empty beach and everyone wrapped up.

Proof that I actually shoveled and helped the kids with their wall

No comments: