Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back Issues

The straw that broke the camels back happened yesterday.  For some reason when I workout after teaching spin my back gets jacked.  So last night at crossfit I was feeling great and then one small mistake and I felt my back go completely out.  Bad.  Thank goodness Todd was there with me so he could get me home.  I called my mom and she came over to work on me but I couldn't get out of bed or put pressure on either leg.  This laid me up for 2 straight days and I've had lots of days since when I just couldn't get out of bed.  

I bought a sweet weight belt but wasn't wearing it when I threw out my back

Sweet Tracy brought me a drink and came to chat

 Claire picked me a flower to help me get better

And Trent brought me the ultimate get well soon "bucket" ever!



No comments: