Monday, May 26, 2014

Pierced Ears

Claire and I were shopping for some cute jewelry to go with her new baptism dress and she found a pair of earrings that she loved.  So she decided she was ready to get her ears pierced.  She picked out emeralds since that's her birthstone.  There was a teenage girl going before her who kept talking about how freaked out she was and almost crying with her two friends.  It was totally annoying to me since I didn't want Claire to freak out.  But she didn't she sat there and didn't make a peep when they pierced her ears.  I asked Sophie if she wanted hers pierced too and she said no. 



Then on a couple of days later Sophie said "mom, I'm ready to be brave like Claire and get my ears pierced".  So we went to the mall and she picked out her earrings.  When she sat in the chair she decided she would wait because she got scared but after a few minutes of talking she decided to be brave again and she got them done.  She was so excited about her cute new pink butterfly earrings. 




No comments: