Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Belgian Waffles


A few weeks ago for YW we decided to work on our relationships with a family member. We made a list of their traits that made them special and made them coupon books of things we could do for them. I made books for Tayson and Luke and one of the coupons was for belgian waffles. Yesterday Tayson decided to cash it in for this morning. This is not our usual before school breakfast of cold cereal but it was fun for them to eat and I am enjoying doing special things for the boys and working on our relationship. Plus it's one experience closer to getting my personal progress finished. We set a goal as leaders to do the program with the girls this year.

4 comments:

Klin said...

I love working on Personal Progress with my girls.

Uhm, could I get one of those coupon books from you? I'd settle for just a Belgian Waffle. That looks delish.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! You should make some for your co-workers too because you love us so much! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amyminette said...

I love the coupon book idea. Looks really yummy. Can't wait to see you over spring break!