The day was adventurous. My mom and dad, Timmy, David and Steve all came. It was a little disturbing to get my trash kicked by two 65+ year olds. But seriously my mom and dad can tear it up on the mountain. My mom never stopped - she has more energy than anyone I've ever met. The second she got to the bottom she was on the chairlift ready to go. She was usually on the lift before I was even at the bottom. Lucky for me my dad was willing to keep me safe and knew which runs I should take and he never left me alone. We skied hard all day and I was soooo tired by the end of the day (it didn't help that I had been up since 5:20 am and taught spin in the morning either). I did a few blacks and double blacks (I wouldn't say I made it look good, but I did it). Everyone I was with knew Brighton a lot better than I did so I just followed them around and had a blast. They would say things like "let's hit Ziggy" and everyone but me knew what that meant. I think it was better that I was going in without knowing since it didn't give me a chance to talk myself out of the hard runs. We would go down the hill 3-4 times then move to another lift and take that one a few times then move on again. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go again.
Me, Steve, Dad and David
Mom and David
My dad
(I LOVE that he wears a helmet - so cute)
(I LOVE that he wears a helmet - so cute)
Me and my dad
Dad
Steve, David and I
Steve and I
Steve and Timmy
(Steve's goggles were so awesome - I fixed my hair a few times using them)
(Steve's goggles were so awesome - I fixed my hair a few times using them)
Timmy and I
Me, Steve and Mom
I had just gotten up when Steve went down on the hill. This was a double black and it was hilarious. I pretty much laughed and squealed the whole way down. My dad said he could hear me the whole time from the cat track on the other side. Ha!
I had just gotten up when Steve went down on the hill. This was a double black and it was hilarious. I pretty much laughed and squealed the whole way down. My dad said he could hear me the whole time from the cat track on the other side. Ha!
David
Steve, Me, Mom and David
What a great day!!!
2 comments:
Steve said he had soooooo much fun. Plus, he did mention that they could tell where you were from far away, because they could hear you. LOL... fun fun
We're the people chanting your name from the ski lift?
I will never forget that trip.
Glad you could take a day.
Your mom and dad rock.
Post a Comment