Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fry Sauce

The kids cleaned, organized and vacuumed the playroom so as a treat we went to Carl's Jr. for lunch so they could eat and play at the play land. So worth it for them to do as much work as they did cleaning. Child labor at home is a great thing.

While we were there Sophie was dipping her fries and chicken stars in the fry sauce, licking it off, dipping them again, and occasionally taking a bite of the actual food. Then I look over at her and rather than spend time dipping she was just sucking the fry sauce right out of the cups. So gross and so funny. She loved it. I hurried and took the other 3 full cups away so that she wouldn't eat those too. Such a silly girl.


While we were there she didn't really want to play in the toddler area so either Tayson or Todd would help her get up the big kid area then she would run around up top and come down the slide. I knew where she was most of the time because of her Indian battle cry. She was so excited and had so much fun.

1 comment:

C Schultz said...

Oh, I hate fry sauce and that picture made me feel like I was going to be sick! LOL Man, Sophie is such a crack-up!