Todd found information about going on a "Lost" tour to see the filming spots for the TV show. We love Lost and watched all the seasons (except I still have 3 to finish the very last season). Instead of spending a couple hundred bucks and 8-12 hours of our trip we picked one of the spots and did our own self-guided tour following pictures and instructions from Todd's phone. When we got to the parking lot we saw a van pull up with the Darhma logo on it and followed one of the actual paid for tours. It was awesome. We walked along the beach for a long time to make sure we found the exact place (based on a specific tree which we found). This is the only time on the entire trip I got a little sunburned (just my neck thank goodness).




I found this picture online showing the beach with the TV set still there.

The added benefit to finding this beach is that this is the beach we found all the turtles at - talk about killing 2 birds with one stone.
No comments:
Post a Comment