Friday, April 1, 2011
New Scooters
I had to get Luke a new scooter for riding to school - his current one "sucks" according to Tayson so he goes too slow and makes them all late for school. I'm not sure if it's just the scooter - Luke isn't a very aggressive scooter rider. But I hit the wally mart and bought scooters. Claire came to the store with me so she got a new "big girl" scooter too. Which means her old one got handed down to Sophie. As soon as we got home from the store Claire ran in to tell Soph that she was going to get a scooter so Sophie got herself ready and cruised outside to ride. She had on her t-shirt, her panties and her hello kitty rain boots. She gave me her helmet to put on and off she went. I saw her fall a few times and she just got up brushed off her knees and got back on her scooter. She is seriously such a crack up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment