Friday, April 1, 2011

Sophie Proof

This little girl has a little too much energy and is entirely too resourceful for her own good. Last Sunday we had dinner at Jeannie's house and she left the playroom where all the kids were playing and went in Jeannie's bathroom found her darkest shade of nail polish and painted her nails - her entire hand was painted as well as the carpet. UGH UGH UGH! I felt horrible and while Jeannie and I tried to get it out of the carpet Todd held Sophie on his lap in timeout while everyone else got cookies for dessert. She just kept saying "I make bad choice....I no get cookies" over and over. Luckily Trent had a friend with something magical that removed the dark red nail polish. Hallelujah!

Then Meggan was off this past week so one day Christine was helping me out (what would I do without so much family????) and when I dropped her off Christine said "we're all ready the boys rooms are all locked and we took the door handle off the workout room". HA HA HA. Then last night I saw Desi and she told me we are having dinner at her house on Sunday and that she has already started "Sophie proofing" her house. Pretty bad considering Blake is the same age as Soph.

This girl is so much fun and so much work all at the same time. She cracks me up and is so happy but can cause more damage than my other 3 kids combined. My life really would be entirely too easy if I didn't have her around to keep me on my toes.

One other funny thing about Sophie. Last week for FHE she was in charge of the songs and she got up to the front of the room and when I asked what we were going to sing she said "Sophie Bugga". I told her only church songs so we opted for I am a Child of God instead. I made up the Sophie Bugga song when she was little and sing it to her every night at bedtime. She is a crack up.

No comments: