Once the fun was over Todd picked on up and threw it at Trent in attempt to play a real game of ball tag. Trent used me as a human shield for a while then just ran. Everyone else left quickly except Cody he got a good throw in then took off. Boys are so crazy!!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
A learning experience
George thought it would be great if the "city" kids got to experience life on the farm. I mean when else would they have a chance to see goats get castrated???? I'll admit I was a bit intrigued by the whole thing. I haven't ever been apart of farm life and I was very interested to see what my boys would say or think. Sadly, they were fine and watched then left to play. Didn't say or do anything crazy at all. I guess my boys could move to a farm and be A-OK.



Once the fun was over Todd picked on up and threw it at Trent in attempt to play a real game of ball tag. Trent used me as a human shield for a while then just ran. Everyone else left quickly except Cody he got a good throw in then took off. Boys are so crazy!!
Once the fun was over Todd picked on up and threw it at Trent in attempt to play a real game of ball tag. Trent used me as a human shield for a while then just ran. Everyone else left quickly except Cody he got a good throw in then took off. Boys are so crazy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment