The weekend was so much fun! I know I've already said it but I am so glad we packed up the kids and made the trip. I love spending time with my family. I love that my nieces and nephews are such great examples to my kids. I love being with my brothers and sisters and all my awesome in-laws. Love love love it!!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Another Elder Schultz
It's official we have another Elder Schultz in the family. Kelly's setting apart was absolutely amazing. The spirit was so strong and I am so grateful that we made the trip to be with him and the family on such a special day. I love seeing the next generation making such great decisions and I am so grateful to have Kelly setting the bar for my kids and being a great example to them.

The weekend was so much fun! I know I've already said it but I am so glad we packed up the kids and made the trip. I love spending time with my family. I love that my nieces and nephews are such great examples to my kids. I love being with my brothers and sisters and all my awesome in-laws. Love love love it!!
The weekend was so much fun! I know I've already said it but I am so glad we packed up the kids and made the trip. I love spending time with my family. I love that my nieces and nephews are such great examples to my kids. I love being with my brothers and sisters and all my awesome in-laws. Love love love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment