In January I registered for this race within minutes of it opening (as you can see from our numbers) then I didn't really think much about it until a few weeks ago. I've never done a race anything like this one. It was a 10K (6.2 miles) of pure fun. We ran around in dirt, grass & mud. Up and down hills. We went over hay bails & walls, under tubes, through tunnels, through tires, climbed a rope wall, swung on a rope, walked in waist deep water, down a slip-n-slide and finished in mud pits.
Me, Traci & Jill before the race

The starting line

Traci and I coming over the walls

The last wall done - I got stuck up to my knee

Traci flung mud on my face - and my hands were too dirty to wipe it off

Coming down the slip-n-slide

Coming into the finish



We canon balled into the water (quite a splash I made)



And we're done!

I had so much fun doing this race. I'm in for sure next year. Bring on the mud!!


No comments:
Post a Comment