Monday, September 12, 2011

School Picture Day

Today was school picture day. I love putting new pictures on my wall at home and at work on my desk. Yesterday I wasn't happy with Sophie's crazy hair so after her bath last night right before bed I pulled out the scissors and started cutting. I cut more off than I was planning on but I am so happy with how cute it is on her. I love her curls - and it makes her hair more forgiving since I'm in no way a hair stylist. I added a few more curls with the curling iron today but she didn't really need it. (I didn't have time to get a picture of all 4 kids together because we were way rushed this morning)


p.s. I love that the girls have on their backpacks. I took Sophie to the school before it started to get her picture taken and both girls put on their backpacks just because they love them.

No comments: