For school Tayson got to do a project with electricity. He brought home a note and I managed to forget to buy him electrical tape and size D batteries so the day he worked on it I had to borrow tape from my dad, pull batteries out of a flashlight and run them to school that morning. Then he brought home his project and we got to work. He decided he wanted to do a house over the light with a dog house covering the power source. He worked hard and did a great job on his house. He was so happy with his hard work. There were some very elaborate houses that kids built but I was very proud of Tayson for doing the majority of his project completely on his own. I guess I know now that he doesn't hate homework if it's something fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment