Wednesday, June 18, 2008

24 Days to go

I can't believe that I am so close to my due date already. I know the next 3 or 4 weeks will be the long tough ones, but I was just telling Todd last night that I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I was looking at my kids and how different each of them are and wondering if this little one will look or act like any of them or if I will have another completely unique kid.


Tayson was 8 lbs. 5 oz. 19.5 inches long and born 7 days before his due date.


Tayson looks like just his daddy except that he is built just like me (a nice roll of back fat, a long bum that always shows crack, and skinny little legs). He has a temper and is very competitive. He wears his emotions on the surface is so dramatic it is funny.


Luke was 9 lbs. 3 oz 20.5 inches long and born 2 days before his due date.


Luke has a big block head (which he gets from my side) and he has total Schultz hair (just like David and my Grandpa Schultz) he has Todd's gorgeous big dark brown eyes and has a big strong build like his daddy. His legs and bum look just like Todd's to me. He has a very laid back personality and has a long concentration span for a 3 year old. His personality reminds me of Todd's.


Claire was 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches long and was born 3 days after her due date.


Claire has gorgeous big eyes and wavy hair. Her face shape, nose and mouth remind me of Todd and Amy. She really looks nothing like either of her brothers. Her personality is hilarious. She really is very bratty - she will not make eye contact with you if she doesn't "feel" like it and has done this since she was a few months old. It is her way or the highway. She is picky about what she will and will not wear. She has a very strong personality and I know I'm not ready to see her personality as a teenager!


So who knows what I have coming to me this time. I've managed to have babies in the 7, 8 and 9 lb. range before and after my due dates. I guess we'll know soon enough.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm excited to find out what you're having...are you dying? I can't believe you've been able to wait. ( : Good luck with the last stretch - hopefully you're more prepared than I am.

Unknown said...

I hope it is another girl that looks just like YOU.