Our good friends Dave and Lisa Broberg are on the hunt for baby #2. Check out their Adoption Blog. Let me just say that if you know anyone who is looking for an amazing family for their baby here it is. I honestly can't say enough great things about their family and you can learn everything about them on their Blog. When I was reading their blog yesterday I sat thinking about what I would write if I had to tell people who I was, who Todd is, how we met, how we parent, why we would make great parents. It was overwhelming when I thought about it. I'm not sure I would look so good on paper. But everything I read on their site about them is so true and they are such great parents and people.
2 comments:
Kathy, Thanks for saying so many nice things about us and putting us on your blog. You're awesome! I have a way better version of this picture that Dave tweaked. I probably should have put that one on our blog instead but I was in a hurry to get it up. :) Anyway thanks again.
Whoa! I know Dave! Or better yet, my husband does. He was in my BYU ward. He was one of the nicest and best guys around. I remember when he started dating Lisa because my cousin had a crush on him. :)
I wish them well!
Post a Comment