Thursday, June 26, 2008

All the Small Things

First I have to apologize that my blog has turned into just my pregnancy bulletin...but that's about all I think about at this late stage. And I will warn you that after the baby is born most posts will be about the baby for a little while. Sorry!

My Health: I am so lucky when I'm prego that I don't get sick and I am just so grateful for that. Even at the end when I just feel yucky I am still able to teach spin, go walking and work full-time. I got my mom's child bearing genes I guess. That doesn't mean I'm planning on having 10 kids!

My Extended Family: It is so great to have so much family close by. I get more help than I deserve. Having Timmy live with me is a blessing in itself since he is so willing to help and babysits for free! I love having my parents a half mile away they are always there to lend a hand when I need it. I love going to lunch with Heidi and just talking like only sisters can. I love that we eat dinner together every Sunday at my parents house.

Knowing the End is in Sight: Every week at my appointments I am progressing and it's nice to know that I won't be pregnant much longer. It's just getting too hot to be carrying around this little heater.

No comments: