Monday, June 15, 2009

Bangs or No Bangs

Help!!! I can't decide if I should cut bangs or grow them out...right now I'm at the in-between stage.

bangs


no bangs

What do you think?

p.s. doesn't that molten lava look yummy????

8 comments:

Klin said...

bangs make you look younger, imho :)

Timmy said...

I vote no bangs

Traci said...

Looking at the two pics, I think bangs too. Hmmm pretty in both pics though.

Kami Schultz said...

Totally bangs. Your hair is so sassy that way!

Jean Colarusso said...

I like the bangs. You look hot both ways though.

Lisa said...

Can't really focus on the bangs because the cake looks so good!

Kris said...

I'd stick with bangs for now...then mix it up later when people aren't expecting it. Seriously, you can't go wrong.

Emma said...

I like bangs, eventhough they are a pain to manage. Either way you are beautiful!