Saturday, June 20, 2009

Provo Triathlon

Today Todd and Timmy did the Provo Triathlon. It's always fun to get to go and cheer them on instead of having the stress of doing the event. They both did such a great job today.


Timmy wanted to beat 1:30 in the sprint distance and came in at 1:24 taking 5th in his age group. He kicked it in so strong at the end and his run was under 8:00 min/mil




Todd had a great race. He did the Olympic distance and finished in 2:53. He averaged over 20 mph on the bike and right around 9:00 min/miles. He was awesome and looked so great so the whole time. I was so proud of him. He took 3rd in his age group. Way to go babe!!!










I really love watching Todd race. It makes me happy that we both love to race and do events.

1 comment:

Klin said...

I saw some of the bikers go by our neighborhood. How cool that Todd was in it.

Congrats to both Tod and Timmy for completing the race.