A few nights ago I woke up when Todd came to bed (around 2:00 am of course). I was pretty groggy but I realized he was holding my hand for a few minutes before he drifted off to dream land. I woke up with a huge smile from him doing something so cute.
Yesterday Todd steam cleaned all the carpets in our upstairs just because. I loved seeing him clean the carpets...there is just something so sexy about a man with a vacuum.
Sophie walks everywhere now. She walks around just to walk. We'll be sitting in the room and she'll just walk around in circles with a big grin on her face thinking she rules the world. She also does the cutest thing when I go get her out of bed. I always give her a kiss and hug and now she gives them back. She will give me the BIGGEST open (yes open) mouth kiss then lean her head on my shoulder for a hug. It melts my heart. I really need to take a video of her kisses...they are hilarious.
I am overly excited for Mark to get home in 9 days. I can't stop thinking about how soon he'll be home and how soon my whole family will be together. YIPPEE!!
Yesterday I went over to my parents house (they've been out of town for the last 7 weeks) so I thought I would help Timmy get everything ready for them coming home tomorrow. Vacuuming is a great time to just veg and think about nothing. While I was vacuuming I was thinking about how my mom taught me to vacuum (3 times in each spot before moving to the side, the distance of each swipe and how to leave the nice lines on the carpet). I made sure that I did her house the right way and didn't rush it because I knew it would make her happy. I really miss my parents being gone and can't wait until tomorrow when they get back. It was so much fun to do something nice for them and made me so happy while I was doing it. There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house.
2 comments:
You Rock!!
I think I'll come to your class on how to vacuum. I'm bringing my kids, too. Do you teach the picking up first part? Cause that's the part they don't get.
Hi Kathie;
This is Holly Wilson from Westminster, I'm one of your blog-stockers, I love your cute blog. I'm so happy that Todd got such an awesome wife. You make him look better, and he was pretty darn good already.
Anyway the reason for my post, other than to compliment your on your darling family, is because I want to know if I can possibly get a DVD copy of that utube video? I have my son-in-law working on making me a copy just off utube, but can I get one from the gal who made it? We would like to use it as a wrap up message for our ward youth conference.
Please let me know if it's possible.
Thanks, Holly
Post a Comment