Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6 more days


In only 6 more days Mark will be home from his mission. I am beyond excited for him to come home, and right after he gets home all my siblings are coming to visit. DOUBLE WOOT!! I know I'm crazy how excited I'm getting about this...but I can't help it.

In preparation for Mark's return next week my dad went shopping today. He bought a new computer for Mark (which Todd is putting together for him) and a new TV for his room since the one in there didn't work well enough. So I asked my dad if Mark even watched TV and he said (without missing a beat) "Yes. He loves the Disney Channel". Todd and I laughed so hard when he said that and he was cracking up too. I think Mark might have outgrown the Disney Channel in the last few years :) hee hee

My kids prayers have changed from blessing him to be safe and work hard on his mission to blessing him to come home soon or come home safe. It's not that far of a trip.

3 comments:

Jean Colarusso said...

Yeah! You should totally add a ticker or something. :)

Klin said...

I totally love your excitement about your brother's return.

I hope he gets home safe and soon, too. It's so exciting. What celebrations do you all have planned?

Emma said...

Our prayers are going to change to please help Timmy or/and Mark to get married!!