Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Top 10

David, George, Timmy, Dad, Mark, Me
Steve, Sherry, Danny, Mom, Heidi, Jeannie

Last week my family came in town. All 10 of us were together which rarely happens. Since there are 10 of us I thought I would do my top 10 for the week.

  1. Mark coming home and his awesome talk
  2. George playing charades (I'm torn between "star performer" and "heart seat")
  3. Watching the boys tube (or wrestle on the water behind the boat)
  4. Family pictures
  5. The "Roman Flu" (honestly, who doesn't love cleaning up kids throw up)
  6. The fact that Sherry took a kitten home (especially after we tried to make George take one home)
  7. Kenadi beating Cody in an arm wrestle
  8. George beating Mark in an arm wrestle
  9. Blessing baby Josephine (even though I missed it by 3 minutes!!!)
  10. All the red Schultz shirts being worn (my kids wear theirs so much they are pink now)
Yesterday right after everyone left sweet Luke said "mom, why does everyone have to leave?" and I explained to him that people had to go back to their own houses and to work and then he asked "can't they work from our house and just live here?" I agree with him. I already miss the chaos of having 10 extra people in my house!

4 comments:

Timmy said...

everyone leaving is a good and bad thing... I will miss Danny + family, but only a little bit more than I missed my room while they were here. :)

Klin said...

There's a Roman Flu, too?

I'm so glad that you had fun with your family. I wish mine came around more. I love to have them hang out at my house and I don't even care if it's clean. I just want them around.

Unknown said...

love the photo! You guys all look so young...that says something for all that exercising!

C Schultz said...

My kids shirts are totally pink now. We really need to do new one's next Thanksgiving! This time, cougar blue. :-) J/K