Monday, June 7, 2010

Running up the Mountain

Me & Gretchen

Today I ran to the top of a mountain. 4 miles straight up (1600+ feet climb) you can see Provo in the background. We were up so high. Of course I didn't do this alone - I never would. Leigh ran down 6 miles, Traci went up 2 miles and down another 4 and Gretchen and I ran up 4. All of this was to get ready for my last leg in Wasatch Back. I'm ready. Let's get this party started. It's not for another 11 days....but I now feel trained and tired and ready to be done with it. The training has been fun and VERY challenging.

As cheesy as it is ..... I seriously believe I can do anything with these girls even climb mountains!

p.s. at some point I should put a picture or two on here that I am wearing makeup and have my hair fixed :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

You ladies ROCK! Good luck with the race.

Laurel said...

SO impressive!

someday...
someday.