So I know I should comment on your spiritual post because it was inspiring, but I wanted to comment here because this is way too cute.I also may steal your facebook idea.I get bummed that I don't have a good way of keeping track of those things and let's face it facebook has really taken a bite out of my blog.Love you Kath.LG is coming out to Utah next week to interview, so we may get to hang out again soon. You know, in between, your bazillion other things.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
So I know I should comment on your spiritual post because it was inspiring, but I wanted to comment here because this is way too cute.
I also may steal your facebook idea.
I get bummed that I don't have a good way of keeping track of those things and let's face it facebook has really taken a bite out of my blog.
Love you Kath.
LG is coming out to Utah next week to interview, so we may get to hang out again soon. You know, in between, your bazillion other things.
Post a Comment