Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yearly trip to the Circus

Every year my dad gets free tickets for the kids to go to the circus. It's not the best one around but the kids love it and my dad loves it so we go. Timing was horrible for me this year.... first week back in the office after traveling for 2 weeks and I had to leave work by 3:30 to pick up the girls to get there by 4:00 when it started. Then to top it off it was the same night as YW ... and not just any YW night New Beginnings so I had to be there early, in church clothes and had to speak. I left the circus before it was over - and missed the motorcycles (one of my favorite parts). My parents had to take all the kids home. But even with all of those issues I'm glad I went. The kids had a blast.





P.S. Pictures taken with Tayson's new Christmas camera.

1 comment:

Jackee said...

You are amazing! At first I couldn't figure out how you were able to do the circus this year since it was Tuesday and Wednesday and we were both at the same functions those evenings. I forgot there was an early one.