Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tayson's First Tooth


He's 8 1/2 years old and he finally lost his first tooth. On Friday night Todd and I went out and then Saturday morning Tayson came in with his tooth in a baggie and the following conversation took place

Tayson: did Eric tell you I lost my tooth?
Me: Nope he sure didn't. Tonight you can put it under your pillow and I can make sure the Tooth Fairy knows you lost it
Tayson: Come on mom I know you're the tooth fairy and Santa
Me: Huh? Who told you that?
Tayson: It's pretty obvious.
Me: OK can I just give you a dollar then?
Tayson: Nah you can still put it under my pillow
Me: Sounds good

Of course I totally forgot that night to pay up and then on Sunday he pulled out his second tooth and told us he wanted us to buy him some crowns for Wizards 101 instead. It was hilarious to me. The kid is such a crack up. When his second tooth was loose I was going to pull it out and told him to tell me if it hurt and I would stop. I heard it make a loud crack sound then he said stop. It was barely hanging on and he came back in within 5 minutes showing us that he pulled it out himself.

No comments: