Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentines to Me

Todd bought tickets to see Spamalot a few months ago for our Valentine's date. We love going to the theater so it was the perfect date. Steve & Christine and Jeannie & Trent came with us too. We went to dinner before, to the play then to get desert after. It was so much fun. I love that Todd enjoys going to the theater as much as I do and I always love getting dressed up and going on a big date. I'm sad that this Valentine's day he won't be home (first time ever for us) but we had so much fun I keep reminding myself that the 14th is just a date on the calendar. I sure do love Todd and everyday I am so glad that he married me. He truly is the perfect match for me.

1 comment:

Traci said...

You two look so good in this picture! Perfect match!