I sent a text to Todd with the picture that just said "seriously????" I mean honestly who bundles up their dirty socks and hangs them on a coat hook 5 feet from the laundry room? The best is that he texted back "I wondered how long it would take you to find them." I'm sure if this happened in someone else's home they might be upset ... and maybe a few years ago I would have been too. But not me. It made me smile and miss Todd. He is one quirky guy and has seriously issues with picking up his socks.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
It's the Little Things
This morning I was rushing to get the boys off to school (still in my bathrobe of course) and when I was getting a coat for Sophie I saw a special surprise. Who cares if I'm late...I had to get my camera. This picture was taken in our mud room about 5 feet from the laundry room.

I sent a text to Todd with the picture that just said "seriously????" I mean honestly who bundles up their dirty socks and hangs them on a coat hook 5 feet from the laundry room? The best is that he texted back "I wondered how long it would take you to find them." I'm sure if this happened in someone else's home they might be upset ... and maybe a few years ago I would have been too. But not me. It made me smile and miss Todd. He is one quirky guy and has seriously issues with picking up his socks.
I sent a text to Todd with the picture that just said "seriously????" I mean honestly who bundles up their dirty socks and hangs them on a coat hook 5 feet from the laundry room? The best is that he texted back "I wondered how long it would take you to find them." I'm sure if this happened in someone else's home they might be upset ... and maybe a few years ago I would have been too. But not me. It made me smile and miss Todd. He is one quirky guy and has seriously issues with picking up his socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment