Thursday, February 10, 2011

Girls Night - Bowling

For our monthly Ragnar meeting we went bowling. Just for the record I don't like bowling very much....I suck at it and I hate sucking at stuff. Todd has always tried to get me to embrace the game, but I just can't do it. We take our kids all the time but I usually just watch. Well it was evident in our first game that I suck at bowling. I started the game with 4 gutter balls - UGH! But then I finally started warming up and by the second game I did ok and didn't bring my team (Van #1) down much. All in all the night was a blast - which just goes to show no matter what we're doing if I'm with my crazy fun running friends it will be awesome!


Jill started the night off with a bang!

Van 2
Melissa, Steph, Jen, Gretchen and Jill

Van 1's rocker - Lisa's pants are too funny!

The overall winners .... Van 1
Lisa, Gina, Laurie, Me & Traci

No comments: