Yesterday Meggan had an appointment to go to so I had a visitor with me for a half hour at work. Sophie was so excited to color on my board and to color on paper and to look at her picture. She chatted non-stop with anyone willing to listen to her and I helped translate. She is such a sweet little thing.
Then after I got home from work she put on her Hello Kitty rain boots and headed outside for some 50 degree weather and a bit later I heard her screaming - she never screams so I hurried out there. She was completely stuck in a big mud puddle. I pulled her out of her boots and then got her boots free too. They were really stuck. She was so distraught about her boots being covered in mud.
She has been re-potty training the last 1 1/2 weeks and is pretty much potty trained again. Hooray! Last night she wore a huge nightgown to bed so it touched the ground and was way too big for her. This morning while I was getting the boys all ready for school she took herself back to go potty and ended up with half of it on her pj's and the floor and the other half in the potty. It was pretty funny to me. She came out right as I was getting the boys in the car and she has to go with me to drop them off so I pulled off her nightgown which left her completely naked, she put on her hot pink sparkle shoes and a long coat and off we went to school. Good thing we just sit in the car and drop them off. Every day she has to come with me to take the boys and when she sees the bus she always says "choo choo bus!! choo choo bus!!" Oh how I love my sweet bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment