Today during lunch I got my nails filled. And I will tell you something...the people at the nail place at the mall are crazy. I like to go there because it's fast and easy but the guy is always on his phone speaking another language 100 mph, he hits my hand with his nail file if I'm not paying attention and when he pushes my skin back with his sharp thumb nails it hurts (and I have a high pain tolerance .... 4 kids no drugs but this hurts). Oh well...I really like having my nails look nice so it's worth it.
Side note: That isn't my wedding ring. It's in the shop getting the setting tightened, buffed, cleaned and plated so it will look brand new again. This ring was an awesome gift given to me a few Valentines ago from Todd as a right hand ring. He's so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment