taken pictures of the following today:
When I went in to get Sophie out of bed she was leaning over the crib railing pointing and grunting like she wanted something....her binkies, violet (her puppy) and her footed jammies were laying there on the floor. Silly girl.
Sophie on the potty. She sat on the potty several times grunting and pushing and trying so hard to go potty. She is so funny. She wants so badly to be a big kid. Todd even went out in the garage to get the baby potty seat for her since she is showing interest and she wanted nothing to do with it unless it was the big potty.
Sophie eating powdered donuts. Oh I know...she should eat healthy food but I took the girls to the grocery store right after they woke up since I was home for a few hours with them and we were in a hurry to get it done while Luke was at school. So on the way home I gave the girls powdered donuts. Sophie would put the whole thing in her mouth at once, she was covered in white powder and she kept opening her mouth and showing Claire and I her mouth full of donuts. It was seriously hilarious.
She is the silliest thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment