Todd brought him to Nu Skin to meet me for lunch after school. Todd was joining some of his friends and former co-workers there too so Luke and I joined them. Then Luke and I walked over to get his shot. I should have put him on my lap but he never cries when he gets shots so I just let him sit alone....mistake. He grabbed the needle when she poked him and pulled it out of his arm and made it hurt twice as bad. Then I put him on my lap and had to hold down his hands (which was hard...he's very strong when he is about to get a shot) and he had to get poked in the other arm. Poor kid. Then we went and got ice cream and he came back to work with me for an hour so I could finish working. He colored and had fun just hanging out with mom. He is such a sweet and fun kid. I sure do love my Lukey!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Poor Luke
Todd brought him to Nu Skin to meet me for lunch after school. Todd was joining some of his friends and former co-workers there too so Luke and I joined them. Then Luke and I walked over to get his shot. I should have put him on my lap but he never cries when he gets shots so I just let him sit alone....mistake. He grabbed the needle when she poked him and pulled it out of his arm and made it hurt twice as bad. Then I put him on my lap and had to hold down his hands (which was hard...he's very strong when he is about to get a shot) and he had to get poked in the other arm. Poor kid. Then we went and got ice cream and he came back to work with me for an hour so I could finish working. He colored and had fun just hanging out with mom. He is such a sweet and fun kid. I sure do love my Lukey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment