Tayson woke up on his birthday at 4:00 am throwing up. Not the best way to start your birthday. He was sick all day so we decided to just move his birthday from Tuesday to Friday. That way he wouldn't be sick and Todd would be home to celebrate with us. So Friday morning we did birthday pancakes (he has a 10 written on it with whip cream). Then he opened his presents. He got a bunch of Weblo stuff and a Nintendo dsi. Then we had cupcakes with family and went to Lowes Xtreme Airsports to celebrate. After that we did his family birthday dinner at Brick Oven (his very favorite). What a long fun filled day for him. He was such a fun happy kid all day and kept saying "I love that today is my birthday even though it's not really".
I really can't believe my baby is double digits. How has the time gone by so fast? He is such a great helper and is getting so tall. I sure am glad to be your mom kid and love you more than you'll ever know!
No comments:
Post a Comment