On our last day we slept in then swam at the hotel pool. Luke was practicing so he can be an Olympic swimmer. He just loved the pool and I loved laying in the sun reading my book. Thank goodness Todd came down and was willing to play in the water with him. I only had to get in a couple of times.
At the airport Luke and I loaded up on treats for the flight
(we got healthy food too but I didn't take a picture of it).
(we got healthy food too but I didn't take a picture of it).
We were in the very last row on the plane - but Luke got a window seat and we were all alone on our row so it wasn't too bad.
Thank goodness for the iPad
Sad to be home. We had such a great trip it was hard to see it end.
No comments:
Post a Comment