I don't want to miss all the fun little things that happen on a daily basis. Sophie truly makes me laugh every day. She is so silly. I came to pick her up for dance and she had drawn a mustache on her face and went to dance looking as crazy as ever. Silly girl.
Todd wasn't home for 2 weeks because of his yearly company meeting in California and our media server wasn't working right. So Todd and I got on facetime and he had me switch out the memory in it. It was pretty classic. Tayson held the phone so Todd could see the inside of the computer while he talked me through it and I changed it out.
Ribs were on sale so my dad had me cook up ribs for 25 for a Sunday dinner. They were so yummy and I'm starting to get this whole rib business down. It's always fun going to my parents house for dinner and I never mind helping do the cooking. I love our tradition of family dinners on Sundays.
No comments:
Post a Comment